Don the Chef’s Hat This World Food Day
On the occasion of World Food Day, we bring you a delicious recipe curated by Chef Gourav Malhotra, Head Chef, Ibis Hotel, Golf Course Road to make your celebration truly delectable.
The adage “There is no love sincerer than the love for food’ by Bernard Shaw would resonate with many. For a hard core food lover, food is the true route to happiness. Nothing brings greater joy than a well-prepared fresh and delicious meal served to you at the end of a long and tiring day… or well, at any time of the day!
Globally, the food culture has really picked up storm in recent times as people have shown increased acceptance and appreciation towards experimenting with flavours, food combinations, cuisines, innovative concepts and much more. People across cultures, communities and geographical locations connect over their common love of food.
To celebrate World Food Day this year, here is a fabulous recipe that will be the star of your dining table!
– Mushroom, Diced – 10 gms
– Red capsicum – 10 gms
– Olive oil – 5 ml
– Spinach – 10 gms
– Noodles – 50 gms
– Ginger – 5 gms
– Boiled Egg – 1
– Grilled Chicken Breast – 50 gms
– Coriander leaves – 1 gm
– Lemon juice – 2 ml
– Chicken Stock – 180 ml
– Spring onion, chopped – 5 gms
– Dark Soya Sauce – 3 ml
– Garlic, chopped – 5 gms
– Onion Sambar – 2 gms
– Broccoli – 20 gms
– Salt – 2 gms
– Aromatic Powder – 5 gms
- Heat Oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and let it turn brown.
- Add Chicken stock to it and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add Mushroom, red capsicum, spinach, broccoli, ginger, coriander leaves and onion sambar sauce, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add aromatic powder, Salt, Soya simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add lemon Juice after removing from fire and pour soup in bowl
- Place grill chicken and boiled egg on top
- Garnish with Coriander and spring onion.
- Serve hot with Lemon wedge on side.
About the Chef: Chef Gourav Malhotra is the Executive Chef of Ibis Gurgaon, Golf Course Road, since October 2019. He has worked with various brands such as Le Meridien, Sarovar, Ramada, Radisson and Royal Orchid, with an overall Culinary experience of 15 years.